WCA provides a broad range of Construction services throughout the United States.
Our goals of delivering un-paralleled quality and professionalism backed by deep industry knowledge have led to our customers’ recognition as the premier tower construction company. We offer Full turn-key services, but no job is too small. Our goal is to be your go to Tower Construction Services Company.
We’ll gladly manage any single piece of your project or handle the entire project from initial design conception all the way through to switching you on-air. Available services include:
- New Site Builds
- Carrier Adds
- Maintenance Services
- Platform Installation
- Antenna Upgrades/installation
- Equipment Decommission
- Line Installation
- Antenna Modification
- Disaster Recovery
- Microwave Installation
- Path Alignment
- Site Surveys
- Anristu Testing
- PIM Testing
- RSSI Troubleshooting
- Small Cell Installation
WCA is building – 5G – for customers such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
A big boost in speed and responsiveness is just the tip of the iceberg for the next-generation cellular technology being rolled out now. With low latency, 5G can connect devices to devices in the Internet of Things (IoT). Among the devices 5G will connect are augmented reality, virtual reality, gaming, autonomous cars, robots, smart homes, smart offices, vending machines and more.
- Deliver more bandwidth
- Reduce latency (less delay, quicker response)
- Increase capacity, supporting 500 times more devices
- Enable the Internet of Things (IoT)
Small Cell & DAS
WCA Small Cell & DAS team provides installation professionals with years of install experience. Our field teams are trained in all major OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and receive ongoing training to ensure they are well versed in the latest technology trends. No venue is too small for our team to implement and service.
The Small Cell & DAS services we provide include:
- Small Cell Pole Set
- Small Cell Site Acquisition
- Small Cell Site Deign
- Single Carrier/Multi Carrier
- Head-End Build-Out
- Full Network Build-Out
- Existing System Upgrades
- Coax Installation
- Fiber Installation
- Antenna Installation
- RF Testing- OTDR
- Back-up Power Installation
- AC/DC Electrical Installation
- HVAC Installation
WCA Project management team delivers full cycle, turnkey, milestone base projects. We can intervene at any phase of a project with our standardize designs, proven work processes, robust management tools and leadership experience. We can help reduce capital requirements, lower operating cost, accelerate schedules and deliver quality, safely and on-time.
WCA employs professionals throughout the United states. Our large US presence has enabled us to achieve substantial economies of scale by sharing multi-vendor and multi-technology resources. We re-use best practices and centralize activities across the organization and across customers.
Our client’s partner with us to support turnkey services:
- Project Managers (PMO)
- Construction Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Base Station Engineers (Integrators)
- Test Driver/Optimization Engineers
WCA staffs well-trained high-level Integration Engineers to launch your newly built site(s)/technologies. Our technicians are manufacturer-certified experts. We train extensively, regularly and rigorously on new technology and equipment.
- Install, commission and integrate Base Transceiver Station (BTS) and Baseband Unit (BBU) equipment
- Engineer, install, commission and optimize DAS equipment
- Install and commission routers, switches, servers and storage devices
- Test Fiber with Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR)
- Install and test transport equipment Provide remote and field support to optimize networks.
- Install and commission Microwave
WCA installs various types of equipment dependent on the needs of our customers. We have well-trained field crews at the ready for your next project.
A broad range of equipment installation is available including but not limited to:
- Indoor BTS Installation
- Outdoor BTS Installation
- Radio Troubleshooting
- System Alarming & Monitoring
- Cat-5, Cat-6 and Ethernet Installation
- AC Power Installation/Upgrades
- DC Power Installation/Upgrades
- Generator Installation/Maintenance/Deployment
- Radio/Shelter Configurations
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- General Grounds Services (Fencing, Landscaping, Snow Removal)
Site Acquisition & Engineering Services
WCA Staffs highly experienced Engineers with many years of experience in network design for all your telecommunication needs.
- Design Assessment
- Project Fielding
- A/E Design
- Route Analysis
- Identify, evaluate and rank all potential candidates within search ring
- Identify Zoning and Permit approval processes
- Identify any Construction issues or Budget impacting concerns